FALL HYPE! Start the school year off right with the TLC High School Fall Retreat, October 19-21, 2018.
Fall Hype isn’t a new idea, but it’s back!
This year at our seasoned Hype retreat, we’ll partake in:
- late night games
- combined worship nights
- NEW special guest speaker’s
(Parents/Students this is the perfect time to connect with high school ministry)
Not only will this retreat be easy on the pocket-book, but it’s also close to home! If you’re waiting for the right time to invite a friend, now is that time! First time guests and their friends receive a special gift!
This will be awesome weekend you do not want to pass up!
10:00 pm - Check In
10:30 pm - Late Night Fun
12:00 am - Late Night Worship/Opening Session
1:30 am - Bedtime
9:30 am - Breakfast
10:30 am - Session 2
11:30 am - The Hunt
1:00 pm - Lunch
2:00 pm - Living Free (Girls to Thrift Store/Guys to Farm)
6:00 pm - Dinner
7:00 pm - Session 3
9:00 pm - Late Night Fun
12:00 am - Bedtime
9:00 am - Pack Up (Girls head to Living Free)
10:30 am - Brunch at Living Free Farm
11:30 am - Session 4
1:00 pm - Parents Pick Up at Living Free
WHAT TO BRING
- Release Forms (below)
- Backpack (Doesn’t have to be for back packing)
- Sleeping Bag, Pillow and Air Mattress or Cot/Pad
- Bible, your journal, and pen
- Change of Clothes (pack based on weather)
- Pair of clothes you can get dirty
- Sturdy pair of shoes
- Toiletries (deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste,soap, hand wipes, hand sanitizer)
- Sweatshirt & Rain Gear (optional, but good to have)
- Water bottle
- Flashlight / Headlamp
- Tent (guys only)
Girls will be staying at the airport campus next to the gym both nights. They will need sleeping bag/air mattress.
Guys will be staying at the airport campus on the first night upstairs in the Warehouse. The second night the guys will be tent camping at the Living Free Farm. Guys will need sleeping bag, air mattress/cot/sleeping pad and tent. (if you do not have a tent several of our guys have room in their tents)
$35* per person. Register by filling out the information below AND by paying the $35 event fee online or by check turned in at the Warehouse.
Registration is not confirmed until $35 is paid. Final payment is due November 19, 2018.
Price includes meals, accommodations, travel, worship, prizes and more!
* if you wish to pay by cash/check please put $0.00 in the amount to pay on the 2nd registration screen for payment