FALL HYPE! Start the school year off right with the TLC High School Fall Retreat, October 19-21, 2018.
Fall Hype isn’t a new idea, but it’s back!
This year at our seasoned Hype retreat, we’ll partake in:
- late night games
- combined worship nights
- NEW special guest speaker’s
(Parents/Students this is the perfect time to connect with high school ministry)
Not only will this retreat be easy on the pocket-book, but it’s also close to home! If you’re waiting for the right time to invite a friend, now is that time! First time guests and their friends receive a special gift!
This will be awesome weekend you do not want to pass up!
10:00 pm - Check In
10:30 pm - Late Night Fun
12:00 am - Late Night Worship/Opening Session
1:30 am - Bedtime
9:30 am - Breakfast
10:30 am - Session 2
11:30 am - The Hunt
1:00 pm - Lunch
2:00 pm - Living Free (Girls to Thrift Store/Guys to Farm)
6:00 pm - Dinner
7:00 pm - Session 3
9:00 pm - Late Night Fun
12:00 am - Bedtime
9:00 am - Pack Up (Girls head to Living Free)
10:30 am - Brunch at Living Free Farm
11:30 am - Session 4
1:00 pm - Parents Pick Up at Living Free
WHAT TO BRING
- Release Forms (below)
- Backpack (Doesn’t have to be for back packing)
- Sleeping Bag, Pillow and Air Mattress or Cot/Pad
- Bible, your journal, and pen
- Change of Clothes (pack based on weather)
- Pair of clothes you can get dirty
- Sturdy pair of shoes
- Toiletries (deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste,soap, hand wipes, hand sanitizer)
- Sweatshirt & Rain Gear (optional, but good to have)
- Water bottle
- Flashlight / Headlamp
Girls will be staying at the airport campus. They will need sleeping bag/air mattress.
Guys will be staying at the Living Free Farm barn. Guys will need sleeping bag, air mattress/cot/sleeping pad. (Guys will no longer need a tent since we will be sleeping in the barn that has concrete floor in it)
$35* per person. Register by filling out the information below AND by paying the $35 event fee online or by check turned in at the Warehouse.
Registration is not confirmed until $35 is paid. Final payment is due November 19, 2018.
Price includes meals, accommodations, travel, worship, prizes and more!
* if you wish to pay by cash/check please put $0.00 in the amount to pay on the 2nd registration screen for payment