When We Meet
Sundays from 9:00 am – 10:30 AM and Wednesdays at 7 PM in the Oasis, the room located behind the gym in the Family Life Center.
What You Can Expect
- Bible Teaching on issues facing middle school students
- Partnership with parents – encouraging a life of modeling intimacy with Christ
- Worship experiences during each service
- Fellowship opportunities
- Age and gender-based small group where Bible interaction is encouraged and taught
- Admonition of engaging in daily fellowship with Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit and the Word of God
- Adult leaders who LOVE middle school students, and who are committed to engaging in their lives with the purpose of discipleship
“Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.” Colossians 2:6-7
Minor Release Form Your student must have a completed release form on file that is active within the past 12 months to be transported on church vans.